Where do I report waterway problems?

Who do I report problems with the waterways to?

If they are CRT waterways, report them to the relevant area office, choosing from list on


Other agencies with responsibility for waterways:

If you don’t get a response within 5 working days (as you should), turn it into an official complaint!