* Taking legal advice on recommendations to members following CRT's rejection of some of NABO's objections to recently introduced private boater's licence Terms and conditions.
* Challenging EA on proposals relating to safety issues on the Thames and monitoring other cost saving issues
* Close monitoring of changes and consequences of new continuous cruising requirements.
* Participation in changes to Boat Safety Scheme requirements for hire boats with special concern if any of these are extended to private boats.
* Monitoring of the operation of the boating ombudsman scheme.
* Given the outstanding success of NABO's social media presence, review membership offerings to include electronic-only opportunity.
* Development of policy towards possible CRT takeover of EA navigational responsibilities.
* Ensuring close collaboration with other similarly-minded National bodies including RBOA, CBOA, RCTA.